Starting the Son-Rise Program

Starting the Son-Rise Program

Postby geri_gab » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 am

Hello,
I didn't know where to post my question.
I have a daughter in the spectrum, she is 8 y/o.
I have been trying to see how can I do to assist to the Start-Up program and it is very hard since I don't know who will take care of my daughter during that week. That is one of the reasons but there is also the financial part which is not so good right know. I hope that I will find a solution for that eventually but I would like to know if it is possible to start without assisting to the Start-Up program.
I mean, is it possible to start little by little with the Son-Rise life style and to make phone consultations when needed?
I ordered the books and cds a while ago and I also talked 25 min with a family consultant.
Thanks in advance for your response.
geri_gab

Re: Starting the Son-Rise Program

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi,

It's great to hear from you! We are excited to support you on your journey with your son. Of course anyone who wants to do The Son-Rise Program can start at home any time, whether they have been to The Start-Up or not. You can find specific techniques on how to do that in the "Getting Started" email you will have received from the Family Counselor you did the 25 minute call with. On this post, it doesn't give me information of your name or email address so I can't look to see what information you already have.

Because we have so much information to teach you about the program, we always recommend coming to The Start-Up before booking phone consultations seeing as during The Start-Up we give you 5 whole days of information and phone consultations are only 50 minutes. We would make an exception if you were unable to travel for some reason. However we do offer scholarships for our Start-Up. If you are interested, we can have your Family Couselor follow up with you about this, but I would need to know your name and email address, etc for that.

We look forward to hearing from you!
BeckyDamgaard

Postby aguimarsp » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Good evening everyone.

I live in Brazil and I have a 7 year old son with autism, I do not know how to help him, and you would like to know what I can do to be able to help my son with the Son-Rise system. Thank you for your attention.
aguimarsp

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello,

Please callus on 001-413-229-2100. We would love to offer you a complimentary 25 minute call with a Son-Rise Program Advisor. We will be able to anser your questions and give you more information about The Son-Rise Program.

We hope to hear from you soon!
BeckyDamgaard

Return to Creating an Optimal Learning Environment