Ride sharing on August 19 & 24, Hartford, CT airport

Ride sharing on August 19 & 24, Hartford, CT airport

Postby hollyholland » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Everyone!

We are looking to share transportation to and from the Hartford, CT airport on Sunday, Aug. 19th and on Friday, Aug. 24th. Our plane is scheduled to come in to the Hartford airport at 1:01pm on Sunday and we were planning to leave the campus after dinner on the 24th. Please let us know if you are interested!

Mike and Holly
hollyholland

Re: Ride sharing on August 19 & 24, Hartford, CT airport

Postby Ingridal » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 am

Hi,
I will take taxi back to Bradley. We can share the ride. However, you would need to contact the Lakeville cab to make a reservation. The guy i talk to is name Jim. Their phone #860 435 8000.
Inga
Ingridal

Postby TammyD » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi,

I am Tammy and I just signed up on Friday and I a very excited. I arrive at Bradley at 11 a.m. I would not mind waiting on you all and sharing a ride. I had already called and found out some people had reserved a ride around 7p.m. And I was going to waiting on them but you all beibg earlier would be great. I also found out a car had been reserved at 3:30 and 5:30 for the return on Friday (FYI). I was just getting ready to look at renting a car myself and sharing the cost with other riders, might be an option?? I have not located the people who reserved yet because I just got on the boards and I don't know if they are on?

Please share what you think or any ideas.

Sincerely,

Tam :)
TammyD

Postby Ingridal » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello Tammy, what have you decided about traveling arrangments?
Ingridal

Postby hollyholland » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 am

Hi Inga and Tammy!

Thank you for your messages! If you are still looking for rides, we have one spot left in our rental car (it was cheaper than a taxi) on Sunday afternoon from the Bradley airport. There are 3 of us so far and we all land at 1pm. Also, we have one spot left on the way back to the airport area on Friday evening after the program and dinner ends. So if you are interested, just give me a call or text at 772-480-3790 or send me a message on my post on the mysonrise.org website on our class message board. See you soon!!

Holly
hollyholland

Postby hollyholland » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 am

Hi Inga and Tammy!

I tried to post a message back to you both, but I don't see it posted yet. Thank you for your messages! We have one spot left in our rental car (which was cheaper than a taxi) on Sunday afternoon to the campus and returning back to the airport area on Friday evening after the program and dinner. There are 3 of us so far and we all land at 1pm at the Bradley airport. So if you are interested in either ride or both, we'd love to have you join us! Just give me a call at 772-480-3790 or post me a message on the mysonrise.org message board for our class. See you soon!!!

Holly
hollyholland

Return to Travel Arrangements