Looking for Son Rise AuPair/Nanny Sydney Australia paid work

Looking for Son Rise AuPair/Nanny Sydney Australia paid work

Postby petrovska » Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 am

We are a family in Sydney Australia and we are looking for a live in Son-Rise AuPair or Nanny or Volunteer. We We are new to our diagnosis and to SonRise, I have a SonRise Graduate with an ASD daughter here that introduced me to the programme, my 3.5 year old daughter responds right away. I can not travel as I have a 9 month old son, we need help and would like it right away. We have a play room that we can set-up in our large house etc. Our little girl Amelia, is 3.5yrs old and has been diagnosed with mild autism and developmental delay. She lines up her toys, stims with plants and berries, is non verbal except for a baby cable, but is starting to speak with single words, she has all the other components of language except the verbal. She has a little brother Thomas, who is 9 months and very much normal, and he loves her. Amelia is a very affectionatle little girl, has normal eye contact, smiles and laughs alot and is delightful. She tries to play with other children but needs help. Her attention span is very short.
She has some single words, but her language is mostly single words and very few for now. We have a speech pathologist come to the house weekly together with a Son Rise trained speech therapist (the friend I mentioned above), and they assure us she is starting her speech track. Her language, is receptive and responding extremely well to Son-Rise, we are really happy and need to continue this. Currently we have an AuPair living with us, she is experienced with children in delays and autism. She is a cross between ABA and play therapist, not our preferred choice.
You will have your own room and share a giant bathroom with my daughter, on your own separate level of the house. We live on a beach in a private cove, within 12 minutes ferry ride to The Rocks in Sydney, walking distance of the zoo and a 5 minute walk to the ferry terminal. We can discuss wages.
please contact me right away if you are interested or know of an interested parson,
Marica and Gerald Garvey
petrovska1@me.com

We see the role as a Son-Rise/Au Pair position and a seeking a commitment of at least 18 months plus, we would offer a rewarding salary, a comfortable environment and loads of fun!

We are looking for someone to be a part of our family, someone who has a strong work ethic and a endless enthusiasm for life.

We would love to hear from you.
petrovska

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers