Newspaper article on my son.

Newspaper article on my son.

Postby FatherWarrior » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 pm

FatherWarrior

Re: Newspaper article on my son.

Postby CarolinaKaiser » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi FatherWarrior!

So nice to see you here on the Message Board (as well as seeing you on Facebook) - welcome! I am continually inspired by everything you're doing to help Noah - your energy, your passion, your excitement - Noah is so lucky to have you helping him grow! Congratulations on this newspaper article - it looks like a great way to spread the word about your program. And we are all looking forward to seeing you in The United States of Autism next year!

Wishing you a wonderful time in the playroom!

:) Carolina
Son-Rise Program Teacher
The Autism Treatment Center of America
CarolinaKaiser

Re: Newspaper article on my son.

Postby HelptheKids » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Joseph!! I just got done reading the news article and watching your youtube videos. I gotta say, your story is just INCREDIBLE! I have been filled up with an intense amount of inspiration from viewing your website. You should feel SO proud for sacrificing so much to help your beautiful, wonderful son. Sure. It's amazing how well he was able to improve with the Son-Rise program, but if it weren't for great parents like you, that would have only went so far. Many people wouldn't have even CONSIDERED doing all this -- ESPECIALLY due to the financial burden.

God Bless you, your wife, your son and the rest of your family. :)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney
If you're having trouble, get a Medical Alarm!
HelptheKids

Return to Inspirational Stories