Paid Position in South East London - Croydon

Paid Position in South East London - Croydon

Postby LuzTaylor » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm

We've been running a Program since 2005 for our fabulous now 10 year old who has never been to school, a son-rise Baby since 3 years old. Come and join our fun team. msttaylor@virginmedia.com
LuzTaylor

Re: Paid Position in South East London - Croydon

Postby MaryE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:50 am

Hi there,
I did the son rise program for a family in Ireland for 6 months last year and really loved it. It was the best voluntary work ive done. Unfortunately I'm only in london until the end of August because I start back in college in september but I'd love to spend my time until then doing son rise. I'm doing psychology in college and i do a lot of volunteer work. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I'm enthusiastic, exciting and energetic and love kids.
My email is maryegan510@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
MaryE

Postby francescam1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 am

Hi Mary

My son has never been to school either...He is moving along wonderfully. I would like to talk to you more about the son rise programme and how we may join your team. I would love to speak to you more. Please do get in touch or send me an email at francescam19@yahoo.com or your mobile.

Love to hear from you soon.

All the best

Francesca
mb: 07758365785
francescam1

Postby francescam1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:46 am

Hi Mary

I live in the Croydon area also...Are you still looking for families to work with? I would be interested in talking with you and possibly working with my son regarding the Sonrise programme. Please do get in contact if you are interested.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best

Francesca
mb:07758365785
francescam1

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers