Looking for families in San Antonio TX

Looking for families in San Antonio TX

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Hello San Antonio Son-Rise Families,
My name is Rachel and I've lived in California for most of my time in the United States where I have had the privilage of working as a paid volunteer for 3 different families running the son-rise program with their children. I was fortunate enough to recieve training from numerous son-rise teachers and child facilitators while working with these families, and now that I'm living in San Antonio I would love to continue volunteering for anyone out there who needs a volunteer for their childs program. You can contact me through e-mail, rachellindvall11@yahoo.com. I really look forward to hearing from you. -Rachel
Rachel

Re: Looking for families in San Antonio TX

Postby kathyfoster » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 am

Hey Rachael,

My name is Kathy and I have a 2.5 year old grandson who is autistic. We live to far away from you for you to help him, but if you are ever near Ft. Hood would love to meet you. We have been running our program for a little over a year and Max is doing so well. We are going to take him to intensive in Sept. we need help with his language he still only as a few words that he uses regularly, we are hoping for a break through there.

Hugs
Kathy
Belton Tx.
kathyfoster

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families