Interested in volunteering in Maryland

Interested in volunteering in Maryland

Postby mariaestephens » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 pm

I am an experienced early childhood educator who is very interested in being trained in the Son-Rise program, and would like to volunteer with a family running a Son-Rise program in the Baltimore/Maryland area. Thank you! Maria
mariaestephens

Re: Interested in volunteering in Maryland

Postby Sumathy nathivanan » Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi Maria
My name is Sumathy and I have a 4 year son.I want some one to help me run a full time son rise program.He is high functioning and verbal.I live in Cockeysville,MD.
I will be attending the son rise intensive this July.u can be a part of my child's development.
If you are interested pls contact me.
My email is sums_m @ hotmail .com
Sumathy
Sumathy nathivanan

Postby Sirisha sahit » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi Maria
I am a son rise mom and my son is 5 years old . I have attended the start up and I am planning to go to the max impact next week. I am looking for volunteer who want to come and join myson in his program and I am running a full time program as I have decided to stop my son going to school this year.
So this year is totally dedicaded to son rise and help is needed. I live in Ellicott City,MD.
You can contact me at 443-283-3862 sirisha
Or email me at Sony_truth@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sirisha.
Sirisha sahit

Postby Sirisha sahit » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi Maria
I am a son rise mom and running the program for my son who's is 5 years old. I am looking for volunteer who is interested to come and join the program as I am doing it full time .
This year I made a decision to drop my son out of the school and successfully run the program. But I need help here.
I stay inEllicott city ,MD .

U can reach me at my number 443-283-3862 or email me at Sony_truth@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sirisha.
Sirisha sahit

Postby dulloor » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello Maria,

I am a Son-Rise mom living in Ellicott city MD. We recently started the program for our daughter and currently looking for volunteers to help us with our program. If you are interested please contact me at prdulloor@gmail.com or call me @ 571-215-1662.

I look forward to talk to you soon.
Thanks,
Pratima
dulloor

Postby dulloor » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello Maria,

I am a new Son rise mom. We just started to implement the program for my daughter and looking for someone to help me with our program. If you are interested in helping with our program please contact me at 5712151662 or email me at prdulloor@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Pratima
dulloor

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families