Information

Welcome to The Son-Rise Program Message Board. We would love to have you join our growing community of parents and professionals. Use this forum to share your stories, ask questions and share your ideas about challenges other parents like you may be facing – one of our Son-Rise Program Teachers and Child Facilitators will be answering questions regularly in this forum.

Information

Postby Roxana_01 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello my name is Roxana I am 21 and have a diagnoses of autism,ADHD and other conditions. I take medication which has improved my life loads. I work in a special needs school and live my job very much I even look after an autistic 6 year old outside of work as well. I really want to do the son rise programme not just for my job but for myself as well, my mum was never told or shown how to cope with me she just had to learn by herself, so I want to help other parents and children.
Can anyone give me a bit more information on the programme, e.g the cost, the expectations, accommodation.
Thank you :)
Roxana_01

Re: Information

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Roxanna,

It's great to hear from you! If you call us on 413-229-2100, you can set up a complimentary 25 minute initial call with a family couselor here. That way you can get all your questions answered and see if The Son-Rise Program is a good fit for you.

Warm regards,
BeckyDamgaard

Return to WELCOME! Read this first...