VANCOUVER BC CANADA -- Volunteers Needed!

VANCOUVER BC CANADA -- Volunteers Needed!

Postby fmclagan@telus.net » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello!

We are a loving Son-Rise family 18 months into our programme for our 4 year old son. We have a strong team, always looking for new enthusiastic souls. We hope to hear from you soon! Warmest wishes, Fiona :D
fmclagan@telus.net

Re: VANCOUVER BC CANADA -- Volunteers Needed!

Postby Tcpessoa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Hello my name is Thawanna Pessoa and I am 20 years old. I have a brother diagnosed with PDD and have been helping my mom in the last few months with the sunrise program at home. I am very much interested in helping you guys and being a volunteer. I live in Brazil but I am absolutely in love with Canada. I would love to move there and help you guys with the sunrise program. I went to the program in the USA in november 2011. If interested my email is thawanna09@gmail.com
I look forward into talking to you guys soon!
warm reguards,
Thawanna Pessoa.
Tcpessoa

Re: VANCOUVER BC CANADA -- Volunteers Needed!

Postby jacqueline_bc » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello my name is Jacqueline and I am interested in volunteering with you. I live in Surrey, BC and am attending Simon Fraser University. My mother is a caregiver for a mentally disabled and slightly autistic man whom I have lived with in the past for 15 years. In the future I would love to have the opportunity to work with autistic children as a Speech Pathologist. If there is any need at all for volunteers, I would love to volunteer with your program.

I have access to a vehicle and can provide references upon request. Please contact me through email (jacky77791@gmail.com) or by phone (778-317-8960) if you are interested.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jacqueline Williams
jacqueline_bc

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers