Western Suburbs, Illinois :-)

Re: Western Suburbs, Illinois :-)

Postby amanzo4jc » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi! I was REALLY excited to read your post! We are a Son-Rise family with a 2 yr old boy Liam! We have recently moved here and have been doing part-time Son-Rise the past 8 months, working now to recruit volunteers and expand his program. We are even getting the observation window installed in the playroom next week. We are a little farther south than your request (40 miles) in the town of Coal City, IL. Let me know if you are interested at all in connecting. Any support would be greatly appreciated whether or not you are able to actually work with us. Our home # is 815-518-5012.

Thanks!
Autumn Manzo
amanzo4jc

Postby alexsmommy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

Hi Nurtured Soul,
I'm late in seeing this post, but hopefully not TOO late! We live in Yorkville, about 20 minutes from Naperville, and I would LOVE to talk with you about becoming part of our therapy team if you still have time available. We have a 3-year old son and are looking to implement a full-time program for him within the coming months.

Hope to hear from you :)

Laurabliss30@hotmail.com
alexsmommy

Postby NurturedSoul » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello alexsmommy!

Forgive me for the delayed response - I just read your post regarding your family's full-time implementation of the Son-Rise program for your 3 year old son out of your Yorkville home - how fabulous! I have been facilitating Son-Rise since 2009 and would love the opportunity to work with your son! Please feel free to contact me via personal e-mail at: BlairSummer@aol.com. Thanks!

Have a wonderful day!

- Blair
NurturedSoul

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families