Fort Worth Texas

Fort Worth Texas

Postby tcuprincess » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Anybody doing a Son-Rise Program in Fort Worth, Texas?
tcuprincess

Re: Fort Worth Texas

Postby mother7xs » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi, my name is Rachel and I have recently heard of the Son-rise program and are also in the process of seeking funding to go to the training. Are you on the Son-Rise program with your child yet and do you know any other families that are in this area that are using this program? We actually live in Cleburne which is south of the ft. worth area but have a son in the child study center ABA program so I drive up there all the time. Please write me back and tell me where you are at in this process I would love to hear from you. Thanks!
mother7xs

Postby mother7xs » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 pm

We are planning on going to the start-up in February of 2012. Are you going to go anytime soon?
mother7xs

Postby mother7xs » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:43 pm

mother7xs wrote:We are planning on going to the start-up in February of 2012. Are you going to go anytime soon?

I am so sorry I haven't checked with this message board in so long. I ended up going to the startup program in December and it was the most awesome thing in my life. It really turned things around for us and we are doing the program with our two sons. I hope you will get to go!Its great.
mother7xs

Return to Connecting with Families Near You