Anyone in San Diego

Anyone in San Diego

Postby achoice » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 am

I just decided to run son-rise with my 3-year-old son. Hope to find someone to go through the same experience with me.
achoice

Re: Anyone in San Diego

Postby achoice » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 am

Just came back from Startup. It's an amazing trip. Hope to share with parents in the same boat.
achoice

Postby Narora90 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi, we have 5 yr old son who is in Autism spectrum.
We are moving to Carlsbad end of this month (June) and are looking for parents we can meet with and for kids to play together.
We have read about son-rise program and have got their starter kit, planning to attend the startup program this august.
please mail me and we can plan to meet-
Narora90@hotmail.com; surabhivij1976@yahoo.com
708-244-0514

Thanks,
Nitin & Surabhi
Narora90

Postby ajmcaa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello,

We are in Coronado but can meet anywhere to play. My son is almost 5 years old and we've been unofficially (using the world as his playroom) doing Son-Rise with him for about a year and a half...its gotten me into a lot of fights, especially with the librarians! I am just getting his playroom together now to take it to the next step. Would love to meet other families with same approach!

Please call...I don't have a computer in the house.

760-902-1384

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Jennifer
ajmcaa

Postby danielle » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Hello
I live in san marcos and i have a 4year old son who is going through his son rise program aswell.
We have been doing this for about 4 months full time and I would love to get togeather with other families in the area. If anyone wants to have a play date or just get togeather and brain storm ideas feel free to give me a call!
teriec21@hotmail.com
760 715-5046 cell

Best Wishes,
Danielle Smith
danielle

Postby sdscreenwriter » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 am

Hi SR peeps! I live in San Diego (SDSU area) and I'm looking to volunteer for a Son-Rise Program in the area. Not sure how many of you are still running programs and using volunteers, but I'm available for at least a few hours per week that I can commit to.

The folks in the North County are probably out of my range, but Coronado would work or anyone else within about 20-25 minutes of my area. I can work during the day too.

I worked for The Option Institute and the Autism Treatment Center of America for 4 years and know quite a bit about the program, although this will be the first time I've volunteered for a program (I've been in a playroom about a 1/2 dozen times to help with the training of Child Facilitators and Teachers at the ATCA, so I'm comfortable with that environment and with feedback to improve my skills). I'm also an accomplished, though out of practice, Option Process Mentor, so I could also provide dialogues for other volunteers as needed.

You can get in touch with me at my email address: activatorman@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your consideration! Big Love and Hugs,

Brian Ellis
sdscreenwriter

Return to Connecting with Families Near You