Looking for Live-in Facilitator - Sydney (Australia)

Looking for Live-in Facilitator - Sydney (Australia)

Postby mcgrago » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 am

Hi fellow son-risers,
My wife and I completed Start-Up in Dec09 and are blown away with the progress we have made in only a few months with my wife and I simply playing for 1-2hours a day. Our son Sid is 2.5years old and is now happier, more playful (even tickling his 4year old brother Ned sometimes..who can't believe his luck..) , saying and trying so many words and giving us gorgeous eye contact even outside of the playroom. Keeping him at home where he is most comfortable and least distracted has made a huge difference as well! Not to mention our attitudinal change!! We feel we are so blessed to have each other and to have had the opportunity to learn all the Son-Rise tools & techniques and are now ready to turn our program full-time. We are putting the final touches to our playroom and are currently advertising for volunteers.

We would love for a live-in facilitator to join us on our beautiful journey, helping create a wonderful and enthusiastic team for Sid. To be involved and gain personal insights (from a family perspective) in all facets of starting / running a successful home-based Son-Rise program. We are a warm, friendly, health-conscious family who live and breathe Son-Rise / autism and very keen to learn more as we grow with Sid and our team. This would be a great opportunity to practise your feedback on us!

We would be looking for a 3 month commitment or longer if you wish and to work with Sid approx. 3 hours a day (negotiable of course). We are located on Sydney's Northern Beaches, on acreage (peaceful & quiet), only 5 mins from the beach and 30mins from the centre of Sydney. Full board, private bedroom / bathroom and return Airline travel provided.

Feel free to PM me, or I am happy to reply to posts in this thread.

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to any enquiries.

Kind regards, Jason & Claudia
mcgrago

Re: Looking for Live-in Facilitator - Sydney (Australia)

Postby Josie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Hello,

Just read your email and wanted to let you know about Advanced Seminar in Son-Rise this weekend in Melbourne run by Sean Fitzgerald. And also to say hello.

My email is: josephadietrich@hotmail.com

Josie
Josie

Postby petrovska » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello Jason and Claudia,
We Live in Mosman, not too far from you. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 year old girl with autistic behaviors, she has been diagnosed with development delay. I have a 1 year old son that is Breast fed, and I have my hands full, so we invested in a full time nanny/helper. My nanny is traveling to the USA to do the start up program in December. We practice son rise at home but don't put in too many hrs in the playroom. We Have had amazing results already. My daughter is non verbal.
I would love to hear about your progress and perhaps meet you some time. Did you get a facilitator or volunteer? I advertised about 6 months for a live in and did not have success.
Marica and Amelia (4 years old)
petrovska

Postby twanjala » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi am a Kenyan Special Ed, teacher, for 8 years working with autism children between 4 to 13 year with 3 and a half years sonrise program experince, Am having the 3 Es and at the moment am in Option institute doing Volunteer for the next 2 months,, (am 2 weeks old here) Am interested to work any where in AUSI OR CANADA which ever will be a better deal with me and how i can connect with the family and the parents.
Please contact Susan of Option son Rise training for for my refference and get me on wanjalatim@yahoo.com for my direct communication please! Thank you and looking forward to read from you soon.
Timothy.
twanjala

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers