Anyone from Mexico or Texas?

Anyone from Mexico or Texas?

Postby leslieromero » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:43 am

Hi, I would like to contact families who are using the son-rise program in Mexico or Texas. Thank you.
leslieromero

Re: Anyone from Mexico or Texas?

Postby Meli » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:35 am

Hi,
I'm from the DFW Texas area...but not on the program yet...new on here :)
Meli

Postby mmv » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:33 pm

I am from houston, TX. Not a son-rise mom yet. Planning to attend in June.
mmv

Postby rafroza » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm from Amarillo Tx and will be moving to north Dallas area in June. Il looking for SR families near me and will be glad to share experience. I have not taken the start up course but started the program already.
Please keep in touch and share to keep up our energy and motivation. Will be doing the starter program in August.
rafroza

Postby manaltar » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi Son Rise families from Houston, TX. My name is Steffan Golt and I used volunteer in Son Rise program ran by one family that eventually moved to another state. That was about 7-8 years ago. I would like to offer my volunteering time again and help Son Rise family in this area. So feel free to email me to manaltar@gmail.com and I will reply at my earliest convenience. I will provide references upon request.

Cheers,

Steffan
manaltar

Postby CathyS » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 am

Hi! I am Cathy from Odessa TX looking for a family to work with. I was in Start Up in June 2010 and have been working with an adolescent for the last 3 years. We did not have a full time playroom set up and wound up only doing lifestyle Son-Rise, but it worked well with her. I enjoy joining and requesting. I would like to go further into all the strategies. If anyone is out there who would like to talk about it....I really love Son-Rise and people who need other people to understand their sensory needs. :D
CathyS

Postby seri » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:59 am

Hi I'm SERI from Austin, TX. I am hardly looking for a SR families near us. Please contact us on serikoo@hotmail.com. We cannot wait until we can find famillies who can share experiences with us! Our girl is 6 years old and we'd love to run full time program for her. If anyone's out there, please help! I have attended the start up and the maximum impact, Thanks!
seri

Postby esoQsell » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 am

Who wants to be my friend?

we can be friends?

Return to Connecting with Families Near You