We've now Started School!!

We've now Started School!!

Postby Sue-Ellen B. » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

I just want to let all you Son-Rise parents that our son has now successfully joined the public school system!! We have done our program for a year and also used bio-med and the GF CF diet for him. I can't believe how quickly he came ahead and how far away the intense ASD days seem to now be!!

We are constantly thankfull to son-rise for showing us a way to reach our son and bring him to this point. He is very happy in school, he loves to go in the morning and line up with the other children. i see him talking and laughing with them, and with a big wave he marches in to the school!!!

The teacher says he is her model student.....He does things to perfection and as he likes to have things go the same way ( :roll:) he is willing to participate and be a leader in all classroom activities.

I just want to encourage all who are doing this program to keep trying and to keep close accounts on any progress you see. I find myself amazed daily by the constant improvments that come flowing into our house. Good luck and high hopes to you all, as YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Yea Son-Rise!!
Sue-Ellen B.

Re: We've now Started School!!

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Sue-Ellen,

We are so, so excited for you! What a wonderful job you have done helping your son stretcch and grow and learn to be more social!

If you are on Facebook, it would be amazing if you could post this message on the Autism Treatment Center of America page. You can do this by searching for "Autism Treatment Center of America" and then hitting "like". To share this story with other parents will help them inspire them to make that move they are often so fearfl about.

Many thanks!

With love,
BeckyDamgaard

Re: We've now Started School!!

Postby Hunte » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 am

Great job we are very excited from your work thanks for your posting
Hunte

Return to Inspirational Stories