Cost of Intensive programme

Cost of Intensive programme

Postby POLLYWARD » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi
I'm new here, me and my husband recently attended Raun's lecture at UCL in London and we're really interested in using Son rise to help our 5 year old daughter.
Sorry to bring up the "dirty subject" but what is the aproximate cost of the 5 day intensive programme-anyone know?
We are on a limited budget and it may not be affordable but we would like our daughter to benefit from son rise, if at all possible.
Pauline
POLLYWARD

Re: Cost of Intensive programme

Postby for_dennis » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 am

Hello, Pauline!

Welcome to Son-Rise!! We have attended the Start-Up and Maximum Impact, and strongly encourage you to pursue your desire to do the Intensive!

I'll stand corrected but I think the Intensive is approx. US$10,000. They have recently reduced the cost fairly significantly. They do offer funding which is very easy to apply for.

I hope this helps. A call to ATCA wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

Sending good wishes your way - Tracy
for_dennis

Re: Cost of Intensive programme

Postby SusanHumphries » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello Pauline

Welcome to the Son Rise Forum! We are excited for you and your journey with your daughter. Tracy is correct that we have recently cut the cost of our Intensive Program. The Intensive is an incredible highly individualized training program for your child and family. It has been our experience that parents best benifit if they have established their Son Rise program before participating in an Intensive. This is one of the reasons we require that a family has at least attended a Start Up program before an Intensive. As you probably gathered from Raun's lecture are that there are many things you can do now to help your daughter in all areas of social development. The Intensive is often booked up through the year.

We encourage you to take our 5 day training program called Start Up, just as Tracy did. In this program you will learn the tools on how to set up and run a highly effective Son Rise program for your daughter. In addition, you will learn how to fortify your attitude towards supporting your child’s development. Your post comes at a perfect time as there will be Start Up in London beginning January 24th! You can go to this link to learn how to register for the program and to apply for a scholarship, http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/document.php?documentid=25&sectionid=22
We have also collected over 20 years of input from parents on ways to fund raise and get additional supports. You can find this guide for free at this link.
[url]http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/contents/files/frguide.pdf
[/url]

If you have any further questions about our training programs please give us a call 1-877-766-7473.

With supportive and fun thoughts,

Susan Humphries (Son Rise Instructor)
:P
Susan Humphries
The Son Rise Program ™ Teacher
SusanHumphries

Return to Other