keeping motivated

keeping motivated

Postby rachnchar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 am

hi my name is rachel,i a son charlie who is now 12 we have been doing sonrise since he was 6 years old.iv done start up,new frontears,max impact and an intensive,i am currently doing part time sonrise 2-3 hours aday,ihave been losing motivation over the last year and really letting other peoples veiws and negative opinions affect me i love sonrise but charlie is still severly autistic and got a lot of issues in all areas,family members are starting to question what i am doing as they are not seeing much change in charlie,i really could do with some other son rise mums support and ideas.rachel
rachnchar

Re: keeping motivated

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Rachel,

Is it Charlie Barthaud? If it is then I remember you! If it's not then I apologize. It's so fantastic that you are reaching out for help and support. We would love to offer you a free 25 minute support call with a Son-Rise Program Teacher to hear how things are going and give you some input. If you are interested, please call us on 001-413-229-2100 to book this.

Warm regards,

Becky Damgaard
Son-Rise Program® Teacher
BeckyDamgaard

Re: keeping motivated

Postby rachnchar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 am

HI Becky
yes it is its so lovely that you remember us,ill definatly will give you a call.x
rachnchar

Return to Older Children