Looking for family to help in kent, uk

Looking for family to help in kent, uk

Postby andy.baker90 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi, im andy, i've got lots of special needs experience and am moving back to kent shortly from essex after helping another family with son-rise program, please get in touch if you're looking for some help. Ideally in Kent, but could stray across the border to help out.
Please get in touch if youre intrested
Thanks
Andy
andy.baker90

Re: Looking for family to help in kent, uk

Postby laurieviolet1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi Andy, my name is Toni and I have a 3yr old little girl called Violet. We have been doing our sonrise program for 5 months and would love for you to be part of that. I noticed that you have just been helping out a family in Essex, well I am also from essex if there is anyway that you would be willing to travel then please contact me, we are willing to pay for your time. tonireynolds26@gmail.com or phone 01992714623.

Toni
laurieviolet1

Postby eileen506 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 am

Hello Andy,

Are you still looking for a SonRise family? We're up in Norfolk but looking for new team members from January. Would you be interested in joining us? Eileen.
eileen506

Postby fathima kallil » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 pm

hello andy,
im fathima.ive recently started sonrise program for my son akif who is 2 and half yrs old.im looking for some volunteers to work as a team to help my child.we are in reading right now.if u r interested please contact me-fami_252@yahoo.com
regards
fathima kallil

Postby Anne Hendley » Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 am

Hi Andy!
Don't suppose you are still available to join our Son-Rise team?
We live in Maidstone, Kent, and are currently looking for a new volunteer to play with our gorgeous son, Josh.He's 7 and SOOO much fun!
We have been running our programme for nearly 18 months, and have just come back from our Intensive Programme. We're looking for someone special to help us give Josh more hours in the playroom and join our lovely team.
please email me on ; annehendley@googlemail.com if you can help ! :D
Anne Hendley

Postby andy.baker90 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I sure am still avaliable as previous things fell through. Ive emailed you Anne so please get in touch if im of any help to you.
Thank you
Andy :mrgreen:
andy.baker90

Postby talade » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Andy,

Hope you are well...my family just moved to Chatham, in Kent and we are looking for a volunteer to assist with the programme for our son. Kindly let me know if you are still available and how to contact you.

Thanks

Talade
talade

Postby andy.baker90 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi Talade,
have only just seen this,
Yes, I'm still bobbing about in Kent, although current experience is limited as I havent been in this work for around 18 months now, due to alevel commitments, I would still be up for a challenge and would be delighted to be of help. I am recently (march 2013) CRB/DBS checked through work.

Thanks!
andy.baker90

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families