Experienced volunteer seeks family in SYDNEY!

Experienced volunteer seeks family in SYDNEY!

Postby dancinxanda » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello!!

My name is Alex, I'm a son-rise volunteer from Cambridge, UK :-) I've been volunteering with different son-rise families for about 7 years, and I ADORE it. I've done all the son-rise courses and many of the adult Option programmes and I want to go on to train professionally as a son-rise Child Facilitator.

I'm spending some time in Sydney from NOW until early December and would absolutely LOVE to find a son-rise family to volunteer for while I'm here. I'm an academic so fairly flexible, and I'm sure my son-rise family in Cambridge would be happy to recommend me :)

I don't have my own transport so I'd need to be able to reach you from public transport. I just arrived and don't have a place to live sorted yet, but I'm hoping to base myself in North Sydney or nearby.

Really looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Alex
dancinxanda

Re: Experienced volunteer seeks family in SYDNEY!

Postby marinam » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 am

Hi Alex, you wouldnt be coming to Melbourne by any chance would you ? We would love to meet you and introduce you to Jed.Just a thought...Marina
marinam

Postby jodik76 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am

Hi Alex,
We are a SR family in Brisbane QLD and are wondering if you had any plans about coming up here. We would love a Team Member with experience such ad yours to work with our beautiful angel, Macauley. We've just literally returned from our Intensive and are ready to step up our program

Jodi and Clint :D
jodik76

Postby kristy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi Alex;
We are a family on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, we are looking for SonRise assistants, we also have room for possible live in accommodation if you are intrested in it,? We have a little girl Evie whos almost 4 years old , Evie has autism & global develpoment deylays,we would love to have someone like you come & be apart of our family.To have someone special & caring come in like yourself would be so rewarding for us all, we hope to hear from you if you are intrested :P
kristy

Postby eileen506 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 am

Hello Alex,

Are you returning to the UK after your time in Sydney? I'm looking to take on new team members for my son's programme in Norwich, England, in January. Would love to hear from you if you're interested, Eileen.
email - ei506@hotmail.com
eileen506

Postby magicgenie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi Alex!

Judging from the responses to your post you've had lots of interest from all over Australia! If you were to ever come back and "tour" we'd love to host you for a while :) We live on the Gold Coast and within walking distance to one of the most fantastic beaches and national parks. We are currently looking for a Son Rise Au-pair to share our location and lifestyle with. Let me know if you're interested! jocooney@optusnet.com.au
magicgenie

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families