Paid volunteer in Best, Netherlands

Paid volunteer in Best, Netherlands

Postby Vhoussian » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi,

we have a beautiful 6 year old boy who is a lot of fun. He has autism and ADHD. We are looking for paid workers to come at least 6 hours a week (2 hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 1-3 pm or 3-5 pm to work with our son in the playroom.

If interested, please email me.

Regards,
Vanessa
Vhoussian

Re: Paid volunteer in Best, Netherlands

Postby twanjala » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 am

Hallow,, am a special needs teacher ,Kenyan teach autism children for 6 yrs in an international school. the opportunity to work in a different set up,, the challenge and the passion to serve drives me seek this opening if still or will be available in future!
Anything you would like know about me or my referees please email me at wanjalatim@yahoo.com.
God bless you and guide you parenting!
twanjala

Postby twanjala » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Hallow.Am Timothy, Kenyan special needs teacher, please let me know if you can have me to work with you son as you had indicated in your search. you can reach me on wanjalatim@yahoo.com.
Am keen to see if we can come to an agreement at most for 2 years!
Thank you!!
twanjala

Postby Josehill » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello
ant
This post is from 2010. I wonder if you still want somebody to help with the Son-Rise program. In september and october I have been to the Option Institute. Which was an very inspiring experience. I am looking for a family to help them with the Son-rise program. I have experience with autistic people. and SPH education and more important I am very enthusiastic about the Son-Rise program. Please let me know if you still want somebody to come.

Jose Hillenaar
Enschede, The Netherlands
Josehill

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers