Thanks to Gayle

Thanks to Gayle

Postby JenniferW » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 pm

On Saturday, June 18, 2011 I flew on Continental from Newark to Belfast, Northern Ireland. My seatmate was Gayle, a school teacher from Belfast who was returning from a seminar at the Autism Institute. Her enthusiasm was so great, we talked most of the way across the Atlantic - I have an autistic grandson and thanks to Gayle both his parents have now attended seminars at the Institute and we are all greatly encouraged about his progress. Gayle did not have an email address at that time. I would love to contact her and tell her how much her sharing her experience has meant to my family. I hope Gayle sees this post or that anyone who is in touch with her will be kind enough to tell her. Thank you so much Gayle, from the Jennifer Wilson family in Texas. I hope you are seeing great things with your son.
JenniferW

Re: Thanks to Gayle

Postby BeckyDamgaard » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! I hope it's not too late but I have found Gayle. She is excited to be in touch with you and would love me to give you her contact details. Please let me know your email address and I'll send them to you.

All the best wth your Grandson!

Warm regards,
BeckyDamgaard

Return to Inspirational Stories