In search of live in position..

In search of live in position..

Postby Lovejoy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 am

Hi,

I am looking for a live-in volunteer position preferably in PA, or the New England states. I started to learn the program while I was living in Hawaii and became very passionate about it. My goal is to gain more experience so I can get further training and possible employment at the Treatment Center in Mass.. Mahalo and looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle
Lovejoy

Re: In search of live in position..

Postby Agata » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Michelle,

We saw your post on the Son Rise Program message board. We are doing SRP for 2,5 years with our twins ( 5 years old- boys ). We live in Westminster, MA. We have a team of volunteers but are always looking to add an enthusiastic and positive person to our group. What are your expectations and your experience? We train our volunteers and we attended most of the seminars. Let us know if our location would be convenient for you. Our e- mail is agatawilczak@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Agata & Tomasz Janikula
Agata

Postby ElizabethCuevas » Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

We would love to have you. We live in California near Disneyland and Los Angeles. We work with SonRise teacher Gerd Winkler and SonRise instructor Suzanne Prussia on a regular basis. Please call me at 626 354 8685.
ElizabethCuevas

Postby Mandie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 pm

:D Hello Michelle
Your message is great and just whom we are looking for. We just started our program and Logan whom is 5 is doing magnificent. He now has words and its only been 4 weeks. Amazing. We have a few volunteers now and he's in the playroom 40 hours a week. We are very interested in having you join us too!!! Tim(daddy) works at home and Mandie (mom), myself, sold my salon a few years ago and teaches Logan at home since. We are in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania. It's a great small town 17 miles from a bigger city (Altoona). Please.call as soon as you can. 8146144564 lots of son rise love, the burkets.
Mandie

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families