intrested in volunteering

intrested in volunteering

Postby beccamull » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi my name is Becca Mullinax I live in Charleston SC I am so very interested in volunteering with a Son-rise family in my area or actually in any area. If there is a family Charleston SC I am completely able to volunteer full-time.
As i said i am also able to volunteer anywhere else, if somewhere else I would be looking for a live in position is the only difference. I am really wanting to further my future in work with the Son-rise program and family I am applying this coming year to become certified. I love this program and live the Option process in my day to day life!
I hope to hear from any of you!
Becca Mullinax
My email address is : becca.mullinax@hotmail.com
Thank you!
beccamull

Re: intrested in volunteering

Postby ElizabethCuevas » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi , we live in southern california and we can help provide you with full time work with several families here. We are looking to pay two volunteers and provide some medical and dental ins, we also can see if we can provide you a room.
Elizabeth Cuevas
626 354 8685
ElizabethCuevas

Postby beccamull » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

That sounds pretty amazing
My email address is becca.mullinax@hotmail.com
and my phone number is 8438220132
beccamull

Postby upatel » Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 am

Hi Becca,
My name is urmila. We live in atlanta ga. We are looking for so rise person . I have a son with hi functioning autism . His name is dhruv. If u interested pl email me @ upatel0128@Gmail.com
My phone no is 404 488 6050
Thank you
Please reply.
upatel

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families