***Do you need help finding volunteers in the USA?***

***Do you need help finding volunteers in the USA?***

Postby FatherWarrior » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello Son-Rise families in the USA! I'm very excited to announce that we have partnered with Volunteer Match here in the United States, and are now assisting about 15 families around the country with their volunteer search. All I do is make a listing for you on the Volunteer Match website, and we let the Universe do its thing. Here is a sample listing: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp1038767.jsp

This particular listing has been viewed over 180 times with 11 legit referrals. The family has met with a few of the volunteers and they are going to start with them soon. Simply amazing! I cannot promise the same results for your posting, but having another tool in your volunteer search toolbox doesn't hurt. I can change the age and hour requirements to fit your needs. All I need is your address OR an address next to you (if you don't want your address listed) to give potential volunteers an idea of where they will be volunteering.

If you get a referral for your listing, we have setup an automatic email response with an information page that contains a web form that we developed. Once the volunteer fills this form out and submits it, we forward the information to you so that you have a better idea of who they are BEFORE you meet them. This is our information page: http://www.asdclimber.org/ASD_CLIMBER/V ... _INFO.html

If you are interested in this FREE service, please contact us at:

ASDCLIMBERFOUNDATION@ME.COM

And yes I said FREE. We have seen the power of volunteers in our own Son-Rise program with our son, so helping families in their search for volunteers is our reward.....because our reward is in the giving of our gifts and time.

PLEASE NOTE: This is only for families in the United States of America, because Volunteer Match only services the USA. I am currently looking into the UK and Canada for services similar to Volunteer Match, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

***And message to the moderator for this section: if you could please put this as a sticky at the top of this section...if would be greatly appreciated!
FatherWarrior

Re: ***Do you need help finding volunteers in the USA?***

Postby kaeogriffin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 am

ENDORSEMENT! This is such an amazing opportunity for you and your program.

ASD Climbers posted a listing for our Son-Rise Program and we've already gotten 5 inquiries and we now have 2 solid volunteers and its only been about a month!

Please contact ASD Climbers! It works!!!

Aloha,

Ka'eo & Jackie Griffin
www.HawaiianSonRise.org
kaeogriffin

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers