Au Pair with autism experience is looking for a family in US

Au Pair with autism experience is looking for a family in US

Postby MirrowACP » Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey,

I'm an german AuPair and I'm looking for an new family! At the moment I'm an au pair for a boy with autism in NJ and my year is gonna be finished in the end of august. I'm thinking of extending my stay in the USA but I want to do it in a new family to make some diffenrent and new experiences! In Germany I studied a kind of special need education and worked with kids with autism for 2 1/2 years! During my year here I was very involved in the therapies like ABA, speech therapy, OT and physical therapy! Now I'm looking for something different I can learn and I'm really interessted in the concept of the son-rise programm! Maybe I can get in contact in an interessted family...
if you have any questions just send an email:

Anne_Pradel@gmx.de
MirrowACP

Re: Au Pair with autism experience is looking for a family in US

Postby teamcharlie » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 am

How much of a salary are you looking for??
How long do you stay with each family??

We have a wonderful 7 year old son with autism as well as an adorable 4 year old daughter. I can really use some help with the kids and somebody that could work in the Son-Rise playroom with our son would be an added bonus!!!!

We live in Southwest Florida.

Hope to hear back from you soon!!!!!

Jenifer Jackson
thejacksons1993@verizon.net
teamcharlie

Postby alyssa3868 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi,

I have two adorable sons aged 4 (with moderate autism) and 11 months currently resided in Singapore. We are moving to Dallas, TX this early December and is looking for a stay in au pair as nanny. The minimum contract is one year.

I am going to run a son-rise program for my older son, Kai Jupiter in Dallas and if you are interested to stay in Dallas and would like to take part in the play room to play with Kai, please contact Alyssa at "alyssa3868@yahoo.com".

To see Kai Jupiter's profile, you can visit his website:- http://www.kaijupiter.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
Alyssa
alyssa3868

Postby annette » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

:arrow: HI,
I'm just reading this and it's the end of December, so you probably have already made arrangements to stay with a family here, but what the heck, thought I'd respond anyway. We live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Livermore, CA) and have a sweet 8 yr old boy with autism. We just attended the StartUp Program in December and are beginning our SonRise program. If you are still interested, please contact me at annettemusso@comcast.net. Or, perhaps you have a friend who might be intereste??? Oh...my family comes from Ulm, Germany! Ein PRosit!
Annette
annette

Return to Volunteers Looking for Families