Paid volunteers needed in East London/ Essex

Paid volunteers needed in East London/ Essex

Postby Laura » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

We are looking for volunteers
Last edited by Laura on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laura

Re: Paid volunteers needed in East London/ Essex

Postby Sabine » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:31 am

Hi,
I am Sabine, 31 years old and I live in Stoke Newington in London and am originally from Austria. I work with children with autism in a special needs school in London. I have read about the son-rise-program and watched the movies and I have also tried out some of it (as far as I could) in school. I would love to work with your child through the son-rise method and am even considering to apply for the one-year Training Program in the States. I do not have a permanent contract at the school where I work and might thus be able to be flexible with the hours I can work with your child. I will be back in London on the 27th of August and will be able to call you then. My mobile phone number is 07721958901. It would be lovely if you could send me some more information already. My e-mail address is wolf.sabine@gmx.at.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
With best regards,
Sabine Wolf
Sabine

Postby Carolina F. » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:12 am

Hi,

I am Carolina,a professional Occupational Therapist from Spain, now living in East London.

I am working with different children diagnosed with Autism using "The Son Rise Programme".At the same time, I am realising sensory stimulation with them using different techniques, activities and nursery rhymes, most of them created by myself. I would love to work with more children to increase my experience.

If you are interested,my mobile phone number is 07765341074 and my email is carmoya0077@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

Carolina.
Carolina F.

Postby Carolina F. » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 am

Hi,

I am Carolina, a professional Occupational Therapist from Spain, now living in East London.

I am working with different children diagnosed with Autism using "The Son Rise Programme".At the same time, I am realising sensory stimulation with them using different techniques, activities and nursery rhymes, most of them created by myself.
I would love to work with more children to increase my experience.

If you are interested my mobile phone number is 07765341074 and my email too is carmoya0077@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

Carolina.
Carolina F.

Postby juliapavey » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 am

Hi Laura
If you still need volunteers, I am available. I volunteered on a Son-Rise programme in Manchester for two years prior to moving to London, I can provide references. I live in Greenwich.

Please email me at juliapavey@hotmail.com

Thanks!
juliapavey

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers