Does anyone can help me? Information

Welcome to The Son-Rise Program Message Board. We would love to have you join our growing community of parents and professionals. Use this forum to share your stories, ask questions and share your ideas about challenges other parents like you may be facing – one of our Son-Rise Program Teachers and Child Facilitators will be answering questions regularly in this forum.

Does anyone can help me? Information

Postby 387joana » Mon May 09, 2011 6:43 pm

My name is Joana, and i am portuguese i am a psychomotricity terapeut and i work with children with autism. I work with them in psichomotricity level, i made holiday camp with children with autism and i gave adapted swimming with them too. This last one is to teach them how to swim based in the relation, and at the same time we work the cognition.
I would lie to know more about the son-rise program i would like to kmow too more information about the star up son-rise course, because i would like to do the one that happens in London, but i can´t find nothing when it is going to happen.

Thank you, i hope someone can help me.

Joana
387joana

Re: Does anyone can help me? Information

Postby sally » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:52 pm

I will be attending the startup program next week, it would be my pleasure to tell you all about it when I'm done.
sally

Re: Does anyone can help me? Information

Postby sally » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm

I will be attending the startup program next week, it would be my pleasure to tell you all about it when I'm done.
sally

Return to WELCOME! Read this first...