It Takes A Villiage

It Takes A Villiage

Postby LoveHeals » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I am calling on support from the universe and YOU, my number one team of helpers!!
We are starting a fun, dynamic, play-based home program for Xavier and at this time I am asking for support to get it up and running. Please help if you can, and if not, please post this so others may see it and if they so feel inclined , may contact us!! Spread the word..WE ARE JUMPING INTO SOMETHING SO AWESOME AND WE ARE MAKING IT HAPPEN COLLECTIVELY!! It takes a villiage!! I love you!!
Jody

How You Can Help
There are so many ways you can be a part of our amazing journey with X. You can help make a difference and be part of a team that helps make magic and miracles happen. There are so many ways you can join us in helping him reach his full potential. We know ALL is possible, nothing is impossible .

1. Pray and VISUALIZE for Xavier

2. Become a Volunteer in our Program!

3. Donate to help cover Son-Rise outreach expenses!

4. Donate frequent flier miles/ car rental points for our travels to the Autism Treatment Center of America!

5. Coordinate a fund-raiser!

6. Print and put up volunteer fliers in your area!

7.Provide childcare once a week for Xavier so I can have a date with Gina.

8. Help make our website better!

9. Offer more creative ideas and ways to help!

10. Donate funds to cover legal and doctor fees!

11. Donate labor for building a larger playroom!

12. Donate toys for the Son-Rise Program!

13. Recommend us to people who want to help!

14. Think positively , feel happiness, live joyfully!!
LoveHeals

Re: It Takes A Villiage

Postby Benjaminady » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 am

Loveheals,

Could you perhaps post the general location where you are, so potential volunteers know where they would be volunteering? That would rock.

You rock!

Benjamin
Benjaminady

Postby LoveHeals » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Benjamin,
Thanks for responding, I havent looked at this post since i posted it.
I am in the Sf/Oakland Bay area. Alameda to be exact!!
Would love some help spreading the word!
Thanks and love,
Jody
LoveHeals

Postby judyb » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi Jody,
I am a certified yogakids international teacher located in danville, ca. I have been reading the son- rise books, dvds, information, etc. and am very inspired by this program. I have been given the opportunity to work with a local school district's special needs / autistic kids and to train teachers,staff, and students the yogakids methodology. I am considering taking the son-rise professional August 2010 training in MA and then integrating the son-rise methodology with my yoga knowledge. I would love to volunteer my time to learn more about the son-rise methodology and share yoga with your child. Yoga does wonders for the body and mind! The love and affects of yoga changed my young daughter who is now 11. Let me know if you are interested. I can begin helping out in July.
Judy
www.judybrennanlive.com
www.yogakids.com
judyb

Postby Patrick » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:56 pm

I am Patrick a special educationists who finish 2009 from the only institution for the special individual in the sub-sahara africa (FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(SPECIAL) OYO,OYO STATE NIGERIA) and study computer science/education for the hearing impaired. Am presently a volunteer for chinyere ibezim family SON-RISES PROGRAM in Nigeria. Thank God the boy has improved and we are many there. I wise to be a volunteer for u also if u wont mind.feel free to contact me.I have the three Es
+2348079824521.
Thanks.
Patrick

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers