looking for volunteers frisco, tx

looking for volunteers frisco, tx

Postby jstpddle » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 am

Looking for volunteers. running a son-rise program for an adorable 5.5yrs old boy in frisco, tx
jstpddle

Re: looking for volunteers frisco, tx

Postby IamCured » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 am

I would love to help, however I live several hours from Frisco. I was cured of autism thanks to the Son Rise program and the perseverence of my parents, and now live a happy, healthy life. Continue to persevere in working with your son and remember to praise God for the blessings your son will bring you through the Son Rise Program. Also remember that autistic children are beautiful and God's blessing in your life, and whatever you do, don't give up and persevere. God and the Son Rise Program will tremendously help your son, I can attest to that.

Blessings,

Kelsey
IamCured

Postby Patrick » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I am Patrick a special educationists who finish 2009 from the only institution for the special individual in the sub-sahara africa (FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(SPECIAL) OYO,OYO STATE NIGERIA) and study computer science/education for the hearing impaired. Am presently a volunteer for chinyere ibezim family SON-RISES PROGRAM in Nigeria. Thank God the boy has improved and we are many there. I wise to be a volunteer for u also if u wont mind.feel free to contact me.I have the three Es
+2348079824521.
Thanks.
ADEDIRAN KUNMI PATRICK
Patrick

Postby Patrick » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

I am Patrick a special educationists who finish 2009 from the only institution for the special individual in the sub-sahara africa (FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(SPECIAL) OYO,OYO STATE NIGERIA) and study computer science/education for the hearing impaired. Am presently a volunteer for chinyere ibezim family SON-RISES PROGRAM in Nigeria. Thank God the boy has improved and we are many there. I wise to be a volunteer for u also if u wont mind.feel free to contact me.I have the three Es
+2348079824521.
Thanks.
ADEDIRAN KUNMI PATRICK
Patrick

Postby kalinda » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello! I know that this is not a current post, but I recently moved to Lewisville, TX and am looking for part-time work. I am 22 and I love working with kids. I worked with 3 children over the summer using the Son-Rise Program principles. If you are interested, please let me know!
kalinda

Return to Families Looking for Volunteers