Professional Training Overview
Email HR@option.org to request further information about employment as a Child Facilitator
The Autism Treatment Center of America® is conducting an ongoing staff training course for those seeking a professional career using The Son-Rise Program® at the Autism Treatment Center of America in Sheffield, Ma. This training course is designed to help achieve a mastery of The Son-Rise Program techniques combined with a firm grounding in the attitude of love and acceptance which is fundamental to this unique approach. We are currently accepting applications until we have reached our desired amount of excellent candidates.
Download the Employment-Admission Application and the Professional Training Packet.
We are looking for a group of dedicated professionals to join our elite team of Son-Rise Program Child Facilitators in Sheffield, MA. Incoming applicants will join a select training group to receive on-the-job training, working with children and families from around the world.Each Child Facilitator supports families in the following ways:
- Work one-to-one with children in a Son-Rise Program playroom who have a variety of diagnoses, backgrounds and levels of challenge.
- Demonstrate Son-Rise Program techniques to parents through direct observation.
- Create individual program goals and curriculum plans for each child based on intensive one-to-one observation in all areas of social development.
- Inspire parents to believe in limitless possibilities for their children – through demonstration of the power of Son-Rise Program techniques.
Through highly individualized instruction, video-assisted learning, comprehensive presentations and extensive hands-on experience with children and adults with special needs, students will participate in a completely unique professional development opportunity.
Professional Training Benefits
- Master comprehensive application of Son-Rise Program® techniques and methodology.
- Receive training on location in Sheffield, MA, working with professionals in the field for over 30 years.
- Engage in hundreds of hours of hands-on experience with an extensive variety of children and adults with special needs.
- Support a world-wide community - help families while you learn.
- Work for a world-renowned organization, working with children and adults from around the globe.
- Expand your personal and professional confidence - develop a new perspective to use for the rest of your life.
- Become part of a passionate team of dedicated professionals who believe in limitless possibilities for each child.