Professional Training Overview
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information on our training program.
Beginning February 2015 The Autism Treatment Center of America will conduct a Son-Rise Program onsite staff training course for those seeking a professional career using The Son-Rise Program at the Autism Treatment Center of America in Sheffield, Ma. This training course is designed to help achieve a mastery of Son-Rise Program techniques combined with a firm grounding in the attitude of love and acceptance which is fundamental to this unique approach. Application deadline is up until January 5, 2015.
Download the Employment-Admission Application and the Professional Training Packet.
We are looking for a group of dedicated professionals to join our elite team of Son-Rise Program Child Facilitators in Sheffield, MA. Incoming applicants will join a select training group to receive on-the-job training, working with children and families from around the world.Each Child Facilitator supports families in the following ways:
- Work one-to-one with children in a Son-Rise Program playroom who have a variety of diagnoses, backgrounds and levels of challenge.
- Demonstrate Son-Rise Program techniques to parents through direct observation.
- Create individual program goals and curriculum plans for each child based on intensive one-to-one observation in all areas of social development.
- Inspire parents to believe in limitless possibilities for their children – through demonstration of the power of Son-Rise Program techniques.
Through highly individualized instruction, video-assisted learning, comprehensive presentations and extensive hands-on experience with children and adults with special needs, students will participate in a completely unique professional development opportunity.
Professional Training Benefits
- Master comprehensive application of Son-Rise Program® techniques and methodology.
- Receive training on location in Sheffield, MA, working with professionals in the field for over 30 years.
- Engage in hundreds of hours of hands-on experience with an extensive variety of children and adults with special needs.
- Support a world-wide community - help families while you learn.
- Work for a world-renowned organization, working with children and adults from around the globe.
- Expand your personal and professional confidence - develop a new perspective to use for the rest of your life.
- Become part of a passionate team of dedicated professionals who believe in limitless possibilities for each child.